Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: Give Thanks

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I sure did.  It started on Friday night, I had a bunch of friends over for a Thirty-one party, and then on Saturday The kids had a jam packed day of fun activities with friends, Sunday, Ryan had a Hockey game in the morning and scored his first goal of the season (super exciting), and then Abbey and I drove to Boston for the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions (Great show), and then on Monday we topped off a great weekend with a day trip to the beach in Maine. It was one fantastic weekend....Love those kind of weekends :)
   With the weekend being jam packed with good times, I knew I need to make my card for this weeks Give Thanks challenge ahead of time, and honestly, when I am making cards lately, I feel like such a beginner...I have been spending all my creative time journaling and playing with altered media, that now I feel like I have lost my card making mojo...I loved coloring this image, but I hate the layout..blahhhh...but if I wanted perfect, I should buy Hallmark...right....
   Last weeks "Digi"challenge seemed to be a big hit...We had a great turnout....Wahoooo...I love all your creations........You are all so talented......Last weeks TOP 3 are picked by Peggy, and Peggy and said:                                 
     TOP 3
Sandy:  I love the layers and elements used on this card
Annmarie: I love the soft look of this card
Scrappellen - I love the Steampunk Theme

                                                             
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Give thanks" Creations!

Peggy
 Kim
 Jovita
 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC139.....Have a great day and happy creating !


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Pretty card, Kristen!! I wish I had the energy to stay later the other night. It seemed like a fun crowd!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my card in the Top3. Congrats to Annmarie & Scrappellen as well - both cards are gorgeous!

Hugz,
Sandy