Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Life is About Using the whole Box Of Crayons!

Happy Tuesday!!! Hope you had a wonderful New years day!  My family and I spent most of the hanging around the house. Hubby took the kids sledding and I was able to get the house cleaned....I love a day when we have "nothing" planned......just a day to relax....that is exactly how I wanted to ring in the New Year!
   So, I have some SUPAH exciting news to share with you today....I have been asked to be January's guest Design Team member for Stampotique Originals.....Wahooo....Of course I said yes, right after I was done dancing around my living room with excitement....LOL...Seriously, I was SOOO excited...as you may know, I am a HUGE fan of their stamps and they have the most amazingly talented DT, and I am thrilled to be a part of it, if only for a short time.
   Today starts Stampotique's first challenge of the year and they are kicking it off with :
Dear Diary.... It's the beginning of a new year so time for calendar pages, diaries, 2013 journal covers. For this challenge, I went with a journal page, as it is my favorite thing to create right now, and with one of my New Years resolution being to create MORE, I went with a crafty page.....This page was super fun to make...I think one of the reasons I enjoy creating journal pages so much is because when you start, you never know what it will look like in the end.......Kind of like a New Year!!!!!
    Well, that is all for me today. I hope you have a fantastic day and happy Creating!

Supplies Used:
Ink: Dylusions sprays, acrylic paint, Ranger black ink, white pen
Computer generated words.

7 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

great to see u at Stampotique! LOVE this!

Basement Stamper said...

Hope you enjoy your last week of vacation and have some time for yourself. Great page, love the sentiment that goes with it!

roc said...

wonderful creation! congratulations on being a guest designer for stampotique!

Michelle Quinno said...

Woooohoooo! Congrats, Kristen!! Love the page!

Sue said...

This is wonderful Kristen, I love your sentiment. Welcome aboard!! xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Congrats! This page is gorgeous and love your quote! XOXO

Ginger said...

welcome as the Guest Designer. I love your page. x