Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Something New~


Happy New Years Eve!! Wow, it's been a while since we have had a Going Greys Challenge. I hate to admit it, but it had been a while since I stamped, before making my card for today's challenge. With the Christmas season being so busy, and my kids sport schedule, I just couldn't find the time or want to stamp, but now, the Christmas tree and decorations are down and things are settling down, and I am ready to get back it.
  Today's challenge is "Something New"....well, not only do I have a new stamp to share with you, but I have some new news to share with you as well....(drum roll).....I ecstatic to announce that I have am officially a Stampotique Originals DT member.....A couple of months ago, Stampotique had a DT call, and I decided to take a chance and I applied.  Low and behold, I was asked to be a part of the team.  Honestly, I couldn't believe it when I saw the e-mail, asking me to be part of the team.Obviously I said YES, and I made this card as my first DT post!  My something new is obviously my stamp, as well as my news :)  I used Stampotiques Birdy Up image by Kira
Nichols.  I also decorated the inside of my card using Stampotique Originals Happy Bird-Day sentiment. I completely adore this birdy image!!!  So, we want to see what is new to you for this challenge!
      So, beofre I show you theis weeks DT projects, I need to show you the TOP 3 from the Holiday Challenge.....and the TOP 3 are:
                                                                            Lalky Girl
                                                                        Val
Sandy

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Something New" projects!

                                                                              Peggy
                                                                            Mary

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC168....Have a great day and happy creating!


6 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the challenge to use something new. Wishing each of you a super Happy New Year!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Congrats on the new DT.... You fit in perfect. Much Love and Happy New Year.
Sarinda

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute, Kristen! And congrats!! I know how much you love them. happy new year!

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 3 winner ,congrats to all the winners and happy new year to you all
tracey x

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, love that line-up!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Top 3! Thank you!