Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!


  Happy Halloween!!! Hard to believe it is already the end of October.  This year went by Crazy fast.  I created this journal page for this weeks Stampotique Originals Designer challenge.  This weeks hostess is Arwen McCullen and here is what she had to say about this weeks challenge.
   "I love creepy things and I like weird, combine in your work a little scary and a little confused"

   This is a super fun challenge for me, as I think all of my journal pages are confused.  Never a rhyme or reason, and this page is no different.  I used Topher as my main focal point and used the dog cube to fill in my circles.   So, wanna get scary confused with us over at Stampotique Designer challenge.....Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fantastic page Kristen, confused or not !
Corrie x