Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Happy Mother's Day


   Happy Wednesday!!! Today I have a card to share with you for this weeks Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge.  This weeks Hostess is Claudine, and here is what Claudine had to say " Let's make something with our Moms in mind, show Mom how much she means to you this week.".  I decided to go with a Mother's Day Card, and I created the flower wreath using Carol's Flower, small.  I really like how this looks.  This is such a great challenge, I hope you will join us this week at SO design blog.

3 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ! That flower is one of my favourite stamps !
Corrie x

Mrs Beez said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours of the flowers.

G Peplow said...

Beautiful wreath card Kristen, I love it on the wood background too :D Thanks for your visit :D x