Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Birthday


   Happy Tuesday! I hope you are enjoying your week. This week we are keeping it simple...This week we want to see your BIRTHDAY creations.  The card I made was all done using Stampin Up products. I went for many years not using Stampin up, but recently Michelle Quinno (DT) became a demo and holding classes and I have found a new love for simple cards.  I have been more geared to mixed media lately, so the simple cards are a nice change of pace.  I made this card for my friend Pia's 50th Birthday. Love the jar and flowers. Great effect, don't you think.

     Last challenge we challenged you to create Back to School projects, and boy did you guys have some amazing cards....They were all stunning. After torturing myself to pick the TOP 3, I finally chose:

                                                                            Katrina
                                                             
                                                                    Marty F

                                                                    Tip Top
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the "I made TOP 3" banner on the right of my blog!



      Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Birthday" projects.
Mary

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 4 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 4 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC225...Have a great day and happy creating!

3 comments:

Marty F said...

Thank you for choosing my project as one of the Top 3!!! Congrats to Katrina and Tip Top also for their awesome creations :-)

Michelle Quinno said...

Sorry I couldn't participate this time, Kristen! I will definitely be ready for the next. Glad you liked the jars!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Linky not available. My card is here: http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.ca/2016/09/birthday-wishes.html